CRYSTAL was the name of the person I spoke to at VA Debt Mgmt.It was the worst experience I've ever had.

She did not let my wife say more than 1 word without repeatedly cutting her off. She did not want to listen to what my wife was trying to tell her. Finally, I got on the phone after my wife was denied her request to speak to her manager. The rep's attempted to terminate the call, but I told her NO we need to get this resolved now because we had to hold for 58 minutes just to speak w/ someone.

It took me 20 mins of sifting through this rep's rudeness and down-right ugliness on the phone to get simple answers. She said "numbers do not lie" and "simple math shows only 2 payments were made" in her attempts to belittle me. I explained that may be the case, but the fact that the reason we are calling is to get the dates/amounts paid to research if a payment has yet to be applied is because her simple math is for 2 months. Which shows there are 2 additional benefit payments due to be paid.

Her math and rudeness doesn't trump the truth and the facts. I pray none of you EVER GET CRYSTAL on the phone. If you do, you're better off calling back and speaking to someone else. I am eagerly awaiting her supervisor (DAMIAN) to call.

No wonder there is so much anger towards the VA.It is not just in healthcare, this outrage is everywhere

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from Us Department Of Veterans Affairs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Us Department Of Veterans Affairs to "re-vamp the dept of va".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service lack of. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Us Department Of Veterans Affairs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Us Department Of Veterans Affairs?

Comments