OK, Here is what the Veterans Administration did to me.

In Aug. of 20089 I got a divorce from my wife of 22 years.

She never had a job during our marriage. I had been drawing a Pension from the VA for several years. I was remarried in Nov. of 08.

I took all the info on my new wife's income to the VA Regional office in North Little Rock, just as I was supposed to do. A few months later I get a letter asking for the same info I had given, or my pension check would be stopped. Long story short after taking the same info 3 times they still stopped my check and are trying to tell me that I owe them over 9500 dollars. I disagree.

I told them that. They are still trying to get me by stopping my Compensation check of $123.00 a month. They stole my back pay from compensation ($1968.00) I am now living on $497.00 a month of SSDI. THE VA ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP VET'S, BUT ALL THEY REALLY ARE IS A BUNCH OF THIEVES THAT CAN STEAL YOUR MONEY AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

I DO NOT EVEN GO TO THEIR HOSPITAL ANY MORE I HATE THAT ORGANIZATION SO MUCH THAT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THEY CAN ALL GO STRAIGHT TO ***. OUR GOVERNMENT IS FULL OF THIEVES.

Comments

Gadsden, Alabama, United States #817084

Only the wheel that squeaks gets the grease