I went in for a bypass woke up a cripple in 2005.The USA awarded me a FTCA in 2008.
Since then My claim has been lied on and misledby the same people who are suppose to assist a veteran. I hhave had a sponge a hip replacemnet I never had these procedures done on me. The R/C has said they would admend my records some eight years later after the fact. The doctor who took a oath broke it by not doing a pre op scan which would have all but ruled out me having a bypass surgery and these words were from the USA very own vascular surgeon.
They infected me and covered up the fact that this happened to me with the way they worded sentences all the way from the administrator to the doctor to the R/O and R/C to the BVA I have nothing but disectful lies told on why I am a opiate depended person who lives in a bed today with no feet to walk with because of Loma Linda health care I recieved from C.Bianchi vasular surgeon,
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- finding out who got their bonus checks while I was amputated on
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "I went to this business to get all upper teeth removed and a denture. The 1st day I had an x ray done, visited with John Hargett, dentist. ..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."