Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - VA how they write your file

I went in for a bypass woke up a cripple in 2005.The USA awarded me a FTCA in 2008.

Since then My claim has been lied on and misledby the same people who are suppose to assist a veteran. I hhave had a sponge a hip replacemnet I never had these procedures done on me. The R/C has said they would admend my records some eight years later after the fact. The doctor who took a oath broke it by not doing a pre op scan which would have all but ruled out me having a bypass surgery and these words were from the USA very own vascular surgeon.

They infected me and covered up the fact that this happened to me with the way they worded sentences all the way from the administrator to the doctor to the R/O and R/C to the BVA I have nothing but disectful lies told on why I am a opiate depended person who lives in a bed today with no feet to walk with because of Loma Linda health care I recieved from C.Bianchi vasular surgeon,

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
finding out who got their bonus checks while I was amputated on
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Hip Replacement Surgery
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #538051

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Us Department Of Veterans Affairs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Us Department Of Veterans Affairs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Us Department Of Veterans Affairs.
Filing a new complaint about