The following letters are the details of my VA complaint case.

Date: July 2, 2014

Subject: Reply to your letter received by me July 2, 2014

St. Petersburg Regional VA Office,

I received your reply to my official request for VA compensation benefits

Dated: 24, June 2014.

In your reply you stated you received my official request for VA compensation benefits on June 2, 2014.

Your reply states you have defined my attempt to file for VA disability benefits as: “An Informal Claim”.

In your letter and reply to me you are publically stating:

“That you did not receive a copy of a VA Form 21-526EZ”.

I sent you 5 legal binders which are scanned into my computer.

The first binder is titled: “VA FORMS”.

Inside the first legal binder are several copies of the VA Form 21-526EZ that I sent you with my request for VA disability benefits.

On top of the legal binder titled “VA FORMS” is also another copy of the VA Form 21-526EZ.

The legal binder marked “VA FORMS” is CRYSTAL CLEAR.

You are publically stating you did not receive this legal binder and the completed VA Form 21-526EZ at all.

I will now email you an exact copy of the VA Form 21-526EZ that I sent you several copies of on June 2nd, 2014.

I am also sending you another copy (at my own expense) via regular mail of all of the VA forms you received in my legal packet on June 2, 2014.

Enclosed will be a copy of the letter you sent me as well.

A copy of this letter has been sent to Senator Nelson of Florida and the

VA “Office of the Inspector General”.

I hope that you have kept the 5 legal binders I sent your pertaining to my request for earned VA disability benefits.

The legal binders I sent you contain all of the evidence pertaining to my official VA disability claim.

It was also extremely expensive to put the legal binders together, as well as the USB Flash Drive I sent you pertaining to my entire VA disability claim.

I would now like to officially request a complaint form concerning my VA disability case.

I would like to make an official complaint in my VA disability case.

You received the first legal binder titled: “VA FORMS” according to your letter,

and you stated to me that you received my “INFORMAL CLAIM” in the letter you sent me stamped 24 June 2014.

I strongly believe that your office did not even review the binders I sent you, otherwise you would have found several copies of the completed VA Form 21-526EZ in the binder CLEARLY marked “VA FORMS”.

I also sent you a USB Flash Drive computer disk with the required “VA FORMS” completed.

Thank you for your service to your country,

Service connected disabled veteran,

wisnovsky@earthlink.net

Happy Independence Day, 2014.

Copy of letter sent to Senator Nelson,

Date July 2, 2014

Senator Nelson,

I just received a reply from the VA Regional Office in St. Petersburg, Florida.

In their letter to me they stated they did not receive any of the required VA Forms for file a claim for disability.

I specifically sent them a legal packet that I have worked on for over a year.

In the packet were 5 legal binders.

The first binder in the packet was labeled:

"Required VA Forms"

Again, the St. Petersburg VA Regional Office stated to me that they did not receive any of the forms, especially the:

VA Form 21-526EZ, Veteran's Application For Compensation or Pension.

Again, in the legal packet I sent them, the first folder clearly labeled: "VA FORMS" contains several completed and signed VA Form 21-526EZ.

I consider the reply from the VA further severe psychological abuse.

I specifically spent the time to put together a legal packet and binders that are easy to read and clear.

The binder labeled "VA FORMS" has a copy of VA Form 21-526EZ on top of the binder as well.

I cannot believe they sent me a legal reply today stating they did not receive the VA Form 21-526EZ at all.

I am officially asking for your help in this matter.

Service connected disabled veteran,

REPORT OF ABUSE AND MISCONDUCT WITHIN VA SYSTEM

Date: July 2, 2014

Subject: Service connected disabled veteran reporting severe psychological abuse by the VA to the VA “Office of the Inspector General”.

VA “Office of the Inspector General”,

The following letter is a report of severe abuse within the VA system.

I recently attempted to file for VA disability benefits with the St. Petersburg, Florida, VA office.

I received a letter today stating that they did not receive the required forms to begin the VA disability claim.

Specifically they stated they did not receive the VA Form 21-526EZ.

I sent the office in St. Petersburg, Florida, 5 legal binders which are scanned into my computer.

The first binder is titled: “VA FORMS”.

Inside the first legal binder are several copies of the VA Form 21-526EZ that I sent them with my request for VA disability benefits.

The legal binder marked “VA FORMS” is CRYSTAL CLEAR.

I consider this absurd situation, severe psychological abuse within the VA.

With this letter I am officially requesting the VA OIG looks into this matter and contacts me back.

Thank you for your service to our country,

Service connected disabled veteran