Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - Unapproved surgical procedure

86 of 143 Us Department Of Veterans Affairs reviews

Update added by user Apr 03, 2015

My issue seems to be so negative to the VA not one person has contacted me on it at all after numerous fax and complaints to the patient advocate. I've been waiting five months for answers and I have told VA I will be suing them over this matter as soon as I can afford legal counsel. I am in the middle of there systemic ploys to NEVER answer complaints personally knowing the twenty year old phone system is nothing but a joke.I will began my barrage of negative enlightenment today on social media so be prepared.

Original review posted by user Mar 04, 2015

During a routine skin incision the surgeon cut bones nerves and tendons all without my permission or approval.After recovery I lodged a complaint with patient advocacy with absolutely not feedback.

The automated phone system is a joke so they essentially freeze you out until you give up. The medical staff reminded me more of training with the head clown calling the shots and the underlings to terrified to speak at all, truly pathetic.

I have been fighting VA for decades and I will not stop, ever.The world needs to listen to real vets for the truth to come out.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Surgery
Review category
Government and Politics
review #603470 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Us Department Of Veterans Affairs? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
86 of 143 Us Department Of Veterans Affairs reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.