Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - Unapproved surgical procedure
Update added by user Apr 03, 2015
My issue seems to be so negative to the VA not one person has contacted me on it at all after numerous fax and complaints to the patient advocate. I've been waiting five months for answers and I have told VA I will be suing them over this matter as soon as I can afford legal counsel. I am in the middle of there systemic ploys to NEVER answer complaints personally knowing the twenty year old phone system is nothing but a joke.I will began my barrage of negative enlightenment today on social media so be prepared.
Original review posted by user Mar 04, 2015
During a routine skin incision the surgeon cut bones nerves and tendons all without my permission or approval.After recovery I lodged a complaint with patient advocacy with absolutely not feedback.
The automated phone system is a joke so they essentially freeze you out until you give up. The medical staff reminded me more of training with the head clown calling the shots and the underlings to terrified to speak at all, truly pathetic.
I have been fighting VA for decades and I will not stop, ever.The world needs to listen to real vets for the truth to come out.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- There honesty and transparency
- Reason of review:
- surgical malpractice
- Product or service
- Review category
- Government and Politics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a 50% Service Connected Veterans who has his education paid for by the VA VR&E program. When I started getting adverse decisions by VR & E Officer Corliss..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Shopped at store 8:45 9/13/16 and store had more employees than shoppers. Saw isle with clearance items. Asked employee Scott prices for 2 items that were last ones, not..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "My unit caused me a lockout after stopping at a Walgreens store on my way to work. The store is in the next parking lot. I got in and out..."