1.7
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I FILES A CLAIM IN 2005 AS A PAYIENT OF LOMA LINDA VA HOSPITAL IN CA.I FILED A FTCA AND 1151 CLAIM BOTH AT SAME TIME WITH HOSPITAL AMERICAN LEGION REP.

THE R/O TURNED ME DOWN CLAIMING I HAD PROGRESSION OF DISEASE THIS WAS TWO TEARS LATER. SO I APPEALED AND THEY MAILED ME INFORMATION TO THE WRONG ADDRESS THIS HAS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE.

THEN IN 2008 I WON MY FTCA THEN IN 2012 I HAS A SPONGE LEFT INSIDE OF ME.EACH TIME THE VA DELAYS YOU IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE YEARS TO RETURN TO TOP

Preferred solution: PEOPLE WHO SERVED TO STAND UP AND SAY ENOUGH OF ALL THE LIES WHO STOLED OUR MONEY!.

Had an Experience with Us Department Of Veterans Affairs?

Comments

File a complaint with the Joint Commissions.

Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services - Lakewood CPS should be shut down!!! Washington State Department Of Social And Health Services "My husband and I had a baby 8 months ago. My baby and I tested positive for methamphetamines at the time of birth. My baby did not have any problems..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - MASSIVE AGENT ORANGE COVER UP Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..." Read more Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -  DISEASED WE ARE DOOMED Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..." Read more Jerome B Simandle - Review in Government and Politics category Jerome B Simandle "A White South Jersey Federal Judge Tosses out another case with No Regard for black and Latino inmates who are living in Camden Counties Deplorable conditions. The judge and media..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more