Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - TIME SPENT IN VA SYSTEM
I FILES A CLAIM IN 2005 AS A PAYIENT OF LOMA LINDA VA HOSPITAL IN CA.I FILED A FTCA AND 1151 CLAIM BOTH AT SAME TIME WITH HOSPITAL AMERICAN LEGION REP.
THE R/O TURNED ME DOWN CLAIMING I HAD PROGRESSION OF DISEASE THIS WAS TWO TEARS LATER. SO I APPEALED AND THEY MAILED ME INFORMATION TO THE WRONG ADDRESS THIS HAS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE.
THEN IN 2008 I WON MY FTCA THEN IN 2012 I HAS A SPONGE LEFT INSIDE OF ME.EACH TIME THE VA DELAYS YOU IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE YEARS TO RETURN TO TOP
More Review Details
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Government and Politics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Grand Junction, Colorado - Mesa County Public Trustee, Michael D. Moran, has egregiously violated the trust of the citizens of Mesa County, Colorado as well as United States taxpayers by..."
- "My stuff had damaged last night. These are the photos to prove. I need SMC to check who was the destroller...."
- " ..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."