1.7
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I FILES A CLAIM IN 2005 AS A PAYIENT OF LOMA LINDA VA HOSPITAL IN CA.I FILED A FTCA AND 1151 CLAIM BOTH AT SAME TIME WITH HOSPITAL AMERICAN LEGION REP.

THE R/O TURNED ME DOWN CLAIMING I HAD PROGRESSION OF DISEASE THIS WAS TWO TEARS LATER. SO I APPEALED AND THEY MAILED ME INFORMATION TO THE WRONG ADDRESS THIS HAS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE.

THEN IN 2008 I WON MY FTCA THEN IN 2012 I HAS A SPONGE LEFT INSIDE OF ME.EACH TIME THE VA DELAYS YOU IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE YEARS TO RETURN TO TOP

Preferred solution: PEOPLE WHO SERVED TO STAND UP AND SAY ENOUGH OF ALL THE LIES WHO STOLED OUR MONEY!.

Had an Experience with Us Department Of Veterans Affairs?

Comments

File a complaint with the Joint Commissions.

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -  DISEASED WE ARE DOOMED Consumer Financial Protection Bureau "You will find attached six documents all from "The Big Three" now known as "The Big Four". Why our state & federal governments allow this corporation to conduct "Illegal Business..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - VA how they write your file Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I went in for a bypass woke up a cripple in 2005. The USA awarded me a FTCA in 2008. Since then My claim has been lied on and misledby..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - Veterans Affairs doing their best to kill me. Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs Emergency Care Review from Jackson, Mississippi Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "Received a medicine that gave me all of the side effects listed. From anger and suicide, to swollen throat,face and hands and feet. I was told over the phone that..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more