I FILES A CLAIM IN 2005 AS A PAYIENT OF LOMA LINDA VA HOSPITAL IN CA.I FILED A FTCA AND 1151 CLAIM BOTH AT SAME TIME WITH HOSPITAL AMERICAN LEGION REP.
THE R/O TURNED ME DOWN CLAIMING I HAD PROGRESSION OF DISEASE THIS WAS TWO TEARS LATER. SO I APPEALED AND THEY MAILED ME INFORMATION TO THE WRONG ADDRESS THIS HAS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE.
THEN IN 2008 I WON MY FTCA THEN IN 2012 I HAS A SPONGE LEFT INSIDE OF ME.EACH TIME THE VA DELAYS YOU IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE YEARS TO RETURN TO TOP
More Review Details
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Government and Politics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On their website, they claim:https://www.fsmtb.org/co…What paperwork do I need to submit to take the MBLEx?All you need to apply to take the MBLEx is a completed Application Form and fee..."
- "I am a 50% Service Connected Veterans who has his education paid for by the VA VR&E program. When I started getting adverse decisions by VR & E Officer Corliss..."
- "Please read the attached document. This is pretty scary Discover Card isn't even mentioned in the complaint. Only GE Capital Retail Money Bank and Pay Pal Smart Connect. Why does..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."