I FILES A CLAIM IN 2005 AS A PAYIENT OF LOMA LINDA VA HOSPITAL IN CA.I FILED A FTCA AND 1151 CLAIM BOTH AT SAME TIME WITH HOSPITAL AMERICAN LEGION REP.

THE R/O TURNED ME DOWN CLAIMING I HAD PROGRESSION OF DISEASE THIS WAS TWO TEARS LATER. SO I APPEALED AND THEY MAILED ME INFORMATION TO THE WRONG ADDRESS THIS HAS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE.

THEN IN 2008 I WON MY FTCA THEN IN 2012 I HAS A SPONGE LEFT INSIDE OF ME.EACH TIME THE VA DELAYS YOU IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE YEARS TO RETURN TO TOP

Review about: Claims.

1.7
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $350000
Preferred solution PEOPLE WHO SERVED TO STAND UP AND SAY ENOUGH OF ALL THE LIES WHO STOLED OUR MONEY!

Had an Experience with Us Department Of Veterans Affairs?

Comments

File a complaint with the Joint Commissions.

Clark County Courts - Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child Clark County Courts "Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child A child’s nightmare; Judge Hughes alienated a daughter from her mother Clark County, Nevada in the 2014 elections former Judge..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - MASSIVE AGENT ORANGE COVER UP Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..." Read more Social Security Administration - Www.social security Administraton Social Security Administration "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..." Read more Review about Us Department Of Veterans Affairs Emergency Care from Jackson, Mississippi Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "Received a medicine that gave me all of the side effects listed. From anger and suicide, to swollen throat,face and hands and feet. I was told over the phone that..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more Wish - Not HAPPY Wish "This is not the swimsuit I ordered and I paid for express shipping for a reason due to me needing it by June 30 2017 for a reason and am..." Read more