2.0

I called the Houston VA to renew my prescription.Each time someone answered the phone, they asked "How may I help you?" When I sold them I needed to get a message to my primary care physician about a prescription, their response was "OK, please hold.

This happened 6 times. After 1 hour of being on hold I finally hung up. I called back and went through the pharmacy lines. It was answered by 4 different people.

After a total of 1hour and 29 minutes I was finally able to talk to someone about the Rx. I also asked about who to call and complain about it and I got the extension for the consumer affairs. I called them only to get more run around by the phone system. Finally the phone started ringing on their end.

I let it ring for 5 minutes before hanging up again. If, as they keep saying, our Veterans are important, why the constant run around by people answering the phone? Are they paying people to say how can I help you and then say OK please hold on?

This is rediculous to the point of extreme frustration!It appears that the only important people they have are those which give you the run around.

Review about: Us Department Of Veterans Affairs Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Us Department Of Veterans Affairs?

Comments