Jackson, Mississippi

Received a medicine that gave me all of the side effects listed.From anger and suicide, to swollen throat,face and hands and feet.

I was told over the phone that I would need an IV to reduce what was in my system. I live over 89 miles away and I decided to go to the Jackson V.A. where I got treated like trash by not only the staff, but by the security team that let me know they would "handle" me if need be. My blood pressure is 207/111, and I had chest pains and unable to breathe.

There was a sign that instructed you to inform staff of chest pains, trouble breathing, or harmful thoughts plagues you... They cared so little about the first two possible points that if you told them too loud or persistent you would be treated as though self or otherwise harmful. I'm sitting here...scared of barley breathing, painful chest, a long way from home, and thinking about getting back in my car and trying to make it home. If I have an altercation between here and home, it'll be because of being made to feel less of a person than I ever have.

An officer Sgt.

Richardson was a real piece of work that made me feel like a perpetrator talking to a police officer.There are others in this emergency room from since 10:am, and I got here at 3:30

Review about: Us Department Of Veterans Affairs Emergency Care.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Us Department Of Veterans Affairs?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.