I recently went to the VA office in Atlanta for some forms and to get help. My wife and son were thrown out of the building by this nasty wicked witch with a cane. She called security on us and we have no idea why.

What kind of customer service is that? Who calls security to throw a family out of a building without even telling them why? There were other people with children - why us? Because we were not the same race?

I'll never go back to that horrible place again. The VA in Atlanta should be shut down.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of us department of veterans affairs customer care from Us Department Of Veterans Affairs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Us Department Of Veterans Affairs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was many employees do not honor the vets, lack of treatment and insults. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Us Department Of Veterans Affairs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Us Department Of Veterans Affairs?

Comments