I recently went to the VA office in Atlanta for some forms and to get help. My wife and son were thrown out of the building by this nasty wicked witch with a cane. She called security on us and we have no idea why.

What kind of customer service is that? Who calls security to throw a family out of a building without even telling them why? There were other people with children - why us? Because we were not the same race?

I'll never go back to that horrible place again. The VA in Atlanta should be shut down.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Us Department Of Veterans Affairs. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Us Department Of Veterans Affairs to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was many employees do not honor the vets, lack of treatment and insults. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Us Department Of Veterans Affairs and us department of veterans affairs customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Us Department Of Veterans Affairs?

Comments

Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - St. Louis VR&E Officer Threatens and Harassases Veterans Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I am a 50% Service Connected Veterans who has his education paid for by the VA VR&E program. When I started getting adverse decisions by VR & E Officer Corliss..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - Veterans Affairs doing their best to kill me. Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..." Read more Social Security Administration - Rude, incompetent represenative, Laurel, Mississippi Social Security Office Social Security Administration "I am a disabled individual, but I also work part time, about 26 hours per week. I submit my pay checks every month (as required), so that my monthly benefits..." Read more Jerome B Simandle - Judge Review from Clementon, New Jersey Jerome B Simandle "Judge Jerome Simandle tosses civil rights cases against crime boss and his allies. Federal prosecutors in the United States declined to pursue civil rights allegations against law enforcement officers..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more