Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - VA Meds late!
Tracking number 1ZA39E84A440492258 for medical shipment of Morphine for Disabled Veteran should have been delivered by Sept 30th.UPS rep stated meds would be delivered on Oct 3rd but were not delivered.
I don't care about the personal conflicts of your drivers that prevent them from doing their job. I did my job in the Marine Corps and expect the same consideration from your thoughtless and uncaring company.
FED EX use to deliver meds and they were never late like your company.Can't wait to talk to your late worthless driver and tell him he's days late!10a1944c review #265924
You may also like
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "One of the most utter left party members from GroenLinks Femke Halsema of the House of Representatives, has taken her children out of a black school at Transvaalbuurt in Amsterdam-Oost..."
- "During the end of 1930's and early 1940's in the Netherlands: Almost all right Christians have taken the believes and Ideology of Adolf Hitler, that made around 30 to 40..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek. I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing. Cannot reach anyone..."
- "I am on my second Kuereg and after proper maintenance it has stopped working? ??? I would like a an emergency replacement. This is the second time this ha..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "This goes back to 2012 of January when I went to register at Kaiser in Fremont CA for the Orthopedic Department. Attached to this letter are actual Kaiser documents..."