Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - VA Meds late!
Tracking number 1ZA39E84A440492258 for medical shipment of Morphine for Disabled Veteran should have been delivered by Sept 30th.UPS rep stated meds would be delivered on Oct 3rd but were not delivered.
I don't care about the personal conflicts of your drivers that prevent them from doing their job. I did my job in the Marine Corps and expect the same consideration from your thoughtless and uncaring company.
FED EX use to deliver meds and they were never late like your company.Can't wait to talk to your late worthless driver and tell him he's days late!review #265924
You may also like
- "Why is Department of Social Services threatening their Clients with lies? My name is Craig Sears and I am a survivor of a Traumatic Brain Injury TBI. The US says we..."
- "During a routine skin incision the surgeon cut bones nerves and tendons all without my permission or approval. After recovery I lodged a complaint with patient advocacy with absolutely..."
- "I FILES A CLAIM IN 2005 AS A PAYIENT OF LOMA LINDA VA HOSPITAL IN CA. I FILED A FTCA AND 1151 CLAIM BOTH AT SAME TIME WITH HOSPITAL AMERICAN..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."
- "As a first time customer to boxy charm I was ecstatic and anxious to finally get my hands in the box! Sadly my box came damaged, it was smashed in..."